SIMCO has extensive experience in providing Resident Engineering Inspection (REI) services in the New York metropolitan area for major metropolitan area infrastructure agencies. Agencies for which we have successfully provided these services include the New York City Department of Design and Construction (NYCDDC), New York City Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP), New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT), Suffolk County DPW, Nassau County DPW and others.
SIMCO’s construction professionals are proficient in the performance of REI services from pre-construction activities through project Close-Out. We conscientiously act as the Owner’s representative for the construction inspection of the project in accordance with the contract documents. We ensure that the project is being constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications. We provide solutions and problem solving to facilitate and deliver project completion in the field safely on schedule and under budget.
- On-Call Services, Con Edison, NYSDOT Region 8
- Pavement Marking Improvements Phases 7 & 8 Nassau County Department of Public Works .
- LIRR East Side Access Project Sunny-side Yard to Grand Central Terminal .
- St. George Interlocking Construction Management.
- Bay Park Sewage Treatment Plant Sludge Dewatering Facility Demolition & Construction.
- REI Service For The Construction Of Storm Sewers and Water Mains At Peru Street & Harold Street.
- 2008 Gowanus Expressway Viaduct Biennial Bridge Inspection.
- NYSDOT CI Term Agreement for Region 8, All Counties.
- NYSDOT Construction Inspection, Pavement Preservation, Region 11.
- Construction Inspection,NYS Route 112